Conference Code of Conduct
As a registered participant of the 2020 NSBP Annual Conference, it is automatically understood that you agree to:
- Wear your conference badge at ALL times.
- Behave in a courteous and respectful manner, refraining from language and actions that might bring discredit upon the conference co-hosts, yourself, and your school or organization that you are.
- Obey all local (city), state, and federal laws;
- Avoid conduct not conducive to a professional conference. Such conduct includes, but is not limited to, actions disrupting the businesslike atmosphere, association with non-conference individuals, or activities that endanger yourself or others;
- Keep your faculty advisor informed of your activities and whereabouts at all times. Accidents, injuries, and illnesses must be reported to your advisor immediately;
- Avoid alcoholic beverages (for those under 21 years of age) and controlled or illegal substances of any form. These items must not be used or possessed at any time, or under any circumstances; and
- Act as a responsible adult and guest of the hotel and conference meeting space. Conference participants must obey the rules of the hotel and facilities. Noise should be kept at a reasonable volume, especially near the hotel guest rooms. Do not run or sit in the hallways adjacent to the hotel guest rooms. Disturbing other hotel guests is not permitted. Remember there are other guests in the hotel who have rights as well